Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Self Promo


 Hi just a little bit of self promo/info from what i mentioned at the end of class!

   My friend Aurora (@frozenpassionfruit) and I (@httpkilljoy) are going to be vending at a pop culture mini event at Makers Square in jersey city, right off of journal square! I'll be selling my stickers, keychains, and prints. My work ranges from cartoons and anime, to game fanart and originals. If you're in the area, check it out!

I'm not only posting this here for myself but also for other artists who may want to sell their work. It's a new vending spot that'll be running flea markets, art fairs and so on in this one location. Even if you don't want to sell there, exposure helps all artists involved, and we should all support our community.

We will be there January 13th, 2024! Feel free to stop by if you'd like to support us or other local makers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment